I don’t think this is correct…
I have a WordPress solely for actual blogging with words because I feel like tumblr is 100% not the medium for text.
Like, I wanna post opinions, but I also get all self conscious whenever I do because of that ever present followers count and the tendency for text posts to float somewhere and get filled with trash.
Tumblr just never really felt like a place to get involved in open discussion or have a real blog to me, I dunno.
A grab bag of interesting older Megami Tensei art I scanned from the Digital Devil Story 10th Anniversary book. These include, in order:
1. An illustration of the Cathedral minister doing his thang.
2. Kaneko’s Megami Tensei 1 Cerberus art from Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei.
3, 4, 5. These three are some rather…interesting takes on Satan, Mara, and “Such bus” (the only reason I scanned that one).
6. Old art of Girimehkala from Megami Tensei II.
7. Kaneko’s art of the Minotaur and Zeus (!!) from Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei,
8. A page on Lucifer, featuring a drawing of his Kyuuyaku MT1 look.
9. A two-page spread about Satan, the centerpiece of which is his Megami Tensei II design.
Satan is so lewd.
D̜̪͎̏ͭ́͜Ĭ̴͍̅͝D̴̬̯̎ͪ̿ͧ͋ͩ ̵̡̫̭͇̼͈̰̊ͧ̏ͬ̊̆̔ͅY̨̪̻̫̣̒̓͟O̗̞͚͕̞͋̈̏ͫ̒ͫ͠͞U̢̫̲͈̫̙̣̺ͣͨ̋̓̔́͞ ̭͖͚̗̎̉̿̀̚͡Ç̱͖̃̎ͣ̉̓U̸̢̦͎͎̝ͩ̑̆͌ͮͫ͛͗T̺̬̹͇̳̔ͮ̄̓ͭͧ͋ͯ̀ ̷̢̛̻͈̬̲̦̀̔̅ͣͥ̌̀Dͦͬ͏̨̖̩O͕͎̝̣̰̟ͥ͋ͩ͌ͣ̕͟W̭̳̦͓͓͇̝ͯͬ̌͢Ņ͖͕͕͎͖̠̗̃̒̂̔́ ̸̲̫̘̫̜̣͎̈ͣͧ̎̒ͭͣ͟Ţ̦̝͖̪͎̘͔͑̑̈͒̀ͫH̡͙̖͍͛̎̎̓ͧͩ̔Iͯ̌͂̾͌͂͏̷̜̬͎͕Ş̧̘͈̻̃ͭͫ͘ ̺̘̝̩̩ͯ́ͅT͙̱͓̖̪ͮͯͭ̔͑̚͜ͅR̦̬͍̫̬̺̜̖̳͗̈́ͮ͢͡Ĕ҉̤̟̞̱̠̜̭̯͘Ȅ̴̖̺̼͇̞͙̗̗ͩͨͩ̓̋̎?̵̜̫̜͇̩̪͓̙͎ͧͨ̈́̓͋
Are you fucking serious?